DJVU for Catalina?

david craig
I know this is somewhat tangential to this list, but I was hoping that if any crowd would know it would be this one: are there any functioning 64 bit DJVU readers/converters (djbu -> pdf) that work on Catalina?  Everything I sued to use or have found so far is too old.

I’m on the digest, so please reply/cc directly.

Thanks,
David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: DJVU for Catalina?

david craig
Ok, my bad.   I had downloaded a version of DjVuLibre that did not run on Catalina, but I just found version 3.5.27 which does work: <http://djvu.sourceforge.net/>.

Happy new year, all, and to all a Good Night.

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/