Dark mode themes

Themis Matsoukas-6
I just upgraded to Mojave and have been experimenting with the dark themes. I am trying to change the sync color (to orange, in this case) but when I sync from source to pdf I get a double color, orange on yellow:

I don't know where the yellow comes from, there is no yellow anywhere in the theme I am using (below).

Themis

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: Dark mode themes

Herbert Schulz
> On Nov 20, 2018, at 5:26 AM, Themis Matsoukas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I just upgraded to Mojave and have been experimenting with the dark themes. I am trying to change the sync color (to orange, in this case) but when I sync from source to pdf I get a double color, orange on yellow:
>
> <sync.png>
>

> I don't know where the yellow comes from, there is no yellow anywhere in the theme I am using (below).
>
> <themes.png>
>
> Themis

Howdy,

I noticed that too but just didn't think anything about it. The selection is usually quite large in syncing from Source to Preview that this made it look a bit smaller. :-)

PS: I think the yellow is the old default from Light Mode since the Preview still has a light background.

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: Dark mode themes

Richard Koch-2
Folks,

> On Nov 20, 2018, at 5:26 AM, Themis Matsoukas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I just upgraded to Mojave and have been experimenting with the dark themes. I am trying to change the sync color (to orange, in this case) but when I sync from source to pdf I get a double color, orange on yellow:
>
> <sync.png>
>

> I don't know where the yellow comes from, there is no yellow anywhere in the theme I am using (below).
>
> <themes.png>
>
> Themis

Thanks for the report, Themis. This problem is fixed in my sources as of ten minutes ago, but will not be fixed for users until the next release of TeXShop.

Dick Koch

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/