Font Book

I just noticed that there are a bunch of system fonts displayed in Font Book under macOS 10.14.4 (I don't know when they first appeard) that are downloadable through Font Book.

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: Font Book

"Néstor E. Aguilera"

> On 6 Apr 2019, at 10:29, Herbert Schulz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Howdy,
>
> I just noticed that there are a bunch of system fonts displayed in Font Book under macOS 10.14.4 (I don't know when they first appeared) that are downloadable through Font Book.

Ah, the STIX fonts are there, I didn't know that. Any other TeX-useful?

Nestor
List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: Font Book

Herbert Schulz
> On Apr 6, 2019, at 11:05 AM, Néstor E. Aguilera <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On 6 Apr 2019, at 10:29, Herbert Schulz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> I just noticed that there are a bunch of system fonts displayed in Font Book under macOS 10.14.4 (I don't know when they first appeared) that are downloadable through Font Book.
>
> Ah, the STIX fonts are there, I didn't know that. Any other TeX-useful?
>
>> Good Luck,
>>
>> Herb Schulz
>> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)
>
> Nestor

Howdy,

The ones that are not present but downloadable within Font Book are grayed out (at least in Dark Mode). Too many to mention but most seem to be Far Eastern Language oriented.

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/