Getting all nostalgic

This is a bit late but I just noticed the History Section of Dick Koch's TeXShop site, <https://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/texshop/anniversary.html> and, as I get older, I'm getting more nostalgic. If you get a chance also read Dick Koch's historical document linked on that page.

Back in 2016 I even created a sixteenth anniversary t-shirt for that year's TUG conference. It's now purely a collector's item.

And TeXShop just keeps on rolling along! I'll certainly try out Dark Mode after updating to Mojave. That will wait a while as I wait to make sure some important software is Mojave compatible.

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: Getting all nostalgic

Gray, Gary L
That is cool! I want one! Unfortunately, the 32nd anniversary is a long way off.

Gary

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/