Going through TeXShop.app/Contents/Resources I found...

Going through TeXShop.app/Contents/Resources I found...

Ramón Figueroa-Centeno
Aloha,

Going through TeXShop.app/Contents/Resources I found the following PDFs:

Arrows.pdf
Binary.pdf
BinaryOperations.pdf
Delimiters.pdf
European.pdf
HG.pdf
LargeOperators.pdf
MathAccents.pdf
MathSpacing.pdf
MiscSymbols.pdf
MoreBinary.pdf
NegatedBinary.pdf
Operators.pdf
ShortCourse.pdf
SymbolTables.pdf
Tables.pdf
TextAccents.pdf
TextSizes.pdf
TextSpacing.pdf
TextSymbols.pdf

Tables.pdf and ShortCourse.pdf are opened through the Help menu, but the others (although having useful information) do not seem to be accessible form any menu. Some seem to be sub pages of Tables.pdf.

Also, what is hiero.icns doing there?

Just curious,

Ramón

Re: Going through TeXShop.app/Contents/Resources I found...

Victor Ivrii

> Tables.pdf and ShortCourse.pdf are opened through the Help menu, but the
> others (although having useful information) do not seem to be accessible
> form any menu. Some seem to be sub pages of Tables.pdf.

Edit > Special characters

Victor

Re: Going through TeXShop.app/Contents/Resources I found...

Ramón Figueroa-Centeno
Aloha Victor,

I do not understand. When I open "Special characters..." in the "Edit" menu I get the system's CHaracter palette.

Mahalo,

Ramón

Am 30.05.2010 um 11:25 schrieb Ramón Figueroa-Centeno:

> Going through TeXShop.app/Contents/Resources I found the following
> PDFs:

Earlier TeXShop versions had matrix and LaTeX (symbols etc.) palettes.
Leftovers now...

"A TRUE Klingon warrior does not comment his code."

List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/

On May 30, 2010, at 4:25 AM, Ramón Figueroa-Centeno wrote:

> Aloha,
>
> Going through TeXShop.app/Contents/Resources I found the following PDFs:
>
> Arrows.pdf
> Binary.pdf
> BinaryOperations.pdf
> Delimiters.pdf
> European.pdf
> HG.pdf
> LargeOperators.pdf
> MathAccents.pdf
> MathSpacing.pdf
> MiscSymbols.pdf
> MoreBinary.pdf
> NegatedBinary.pdf
> Operators.pdf
> ShortCourse.pdf
> SymbolTables.pdf
> Tables.pdf
> TextAccents.pdf
> TextSizes.pdf
> TextSpacing.pdf
> TextSymbols.pdf
>
> Tables.pdf and ShortCourse.pdf are opened through the Help menu, but the
> others (although having useful information) do not seem to be accessible
> form any menu. Some seem to be sub pages of Tables.pdf.
>
> Also, what is hiero.icns doing there?
>
> Just curious,
>
> Ramón

Howdy,

The rest look like they are bits and pieces of what you get when you invoke Help->Short Course Symbol Tables.

List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/

Re: Going through TeXShop.app/Contents/Resources I found...

Rob Rye-2

On May 30, 2010, at 4:08 AM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 30.05.2010 um 11:25 schrieb Ramón Figueroa-Centeno:
>
>> Going through TeXShop.app/Contents/Resources I found the following PDFs:
>
> Earlier TeXShop versions had matrix and LaTeX (symbols etc.) palettes. Leftovers now...

Palettes still there as

LaTeX Panel
Matrix Panel

in the Window menu