[Mac OS X TeX] Anyone _use_ OS X TeX for productivity?

[Mac OS X TeX] Anyone _use_ OS X TeX for productivity?

Richard Koch

<x-flowed>Folks,

Martin Bauer wrote:

        "i have some small things still on my wishh-list
        like customizable keyboard shortcuts as in Textures, for example,
        or making the "Tags" automatically detect LaTeX section structures..

        (and i know richard koch is listening on this list, so maybe there is
        a chance? ;-)

The University of Oregon spring term doesn't end until June 15;
please be patient because Jerome Laurens, Dirk Olmes, and I are listening
to these suggestions.

Dick