[Mac OS X TeX] Anyone using Omnigraffle and TeXShop?

[Mac OS X TeX] Anyone using Omnigraffle and TeXShop?

Fraser Speirs

On 5/8/01 at 10:57 AM, Gary L. Gray <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 05/08/2001 at 7:43 AM -0700, Oliver Hardt wrote:
>
> >usually, i create eps files either from illustrator or via the
> >printer (save as file).  with eps files, I never had a problem.
> >Olli.
>
> Yes, but you can't include .eps files in TeXShop. Unless, of course,
> I am missing something here, which is entirely possible. :-)

I think you're right.  It seems like a bug in either Omni's or Mac OS X's PDF
generation.  I tried a bunch of things like sacling the page to fit and removing
any extraneous whitespace, but nothing really worked.  I could get it down to
cutoof only on the right hand side, but never perfect.

I worked around it by exporting from Omnigraffle as a JPEG and using photoshop
to convert from JPEG to PDF.

Guess I'll take it up with Omni.
Fraser
--
Fraser Speirs
Department of Computing Science - University of Glasgow

t: 0141 339 8855 ext.0917
e: [hidden email]  w: www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~speirsfr