[Mac OS X TeX] BBEdit & TeX

Timothy Larkin

<x-flowed>Now that we're on the subject of BBEdit, is there a plugin that inserts
templates for TeX commands, the way Alpha does in LaTeX mode?

[Mac OS X TeX] BBEdit & TeX

Greg Starr

<x-flowed>Yes, but it isn't compatible with OS X.  I found this out from BB in
response to this exact question.  Lack of a "helpful" editor is
troubling me greatly at this point.

        --greg

On Tuesday, June 12, 2001, at 06:00 AM, Timothy Larkin wrote:

> Now that we're on the subject of BBEdit, is there a plugin that inserts
> templates for TeX commands, the way Alpha does in LaTeX mode?

> For additional HELP, send email to <[hidden email]> with
> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
> messages posted by third parties.

[Mac OS X TeX] BBEdit & TeX

Christian Smith

On Tuesday, June 12, 2001 at 12:57 PM, [hidden email] (Gregory P. Starr) wrote:

> Yes, but it isn't compatible with OS X.  I found this out from BB in
> response to this exact question.  Lack of a "helpful" editor is
> troubling me greatly at this point.

Contact the author of the plug-in and let him know you need a version of
this that works with OS X. Also, take a look at the Glossary feature and
see if this will do what you need.

--
Christian Smith  |  [hidden email]  |  http://web.barebones.com

He who dies with the most friends... Is still dead!

[Mac OS X TeX] BBEdit & TeX

Gary L. Gray

<x-flowed>On 6/12/2001 at 3:53 PM -0400, Christian Smith wrote:

>Contact the author of the plug-in and let him know you need a version of
>this that works with OS X. Also, take a look at the Glossary feature and
>see if this will do what you need.

Won't Gianluca Gorni's BBEdit LaTeX Glossary work with the Mac OS X
version of BBEdit?
--
    Gary L. Gray
    Associate Professor

[Mac OS X TeX] BBEdit & TeX

Christian Smith

On Tuesday, June 12, 2001 at 4:10 PM, [hidden email] (Gary L. Gray) wrote:

> On 6/12/2001 at 3:53 PM -0400, Christian Smith wrote:
>
> >Contact the author of the plug-in and let him know you need a version of
> >this that works with OS X. Also, take a look at the Glossary feature and
> >see if this will do what you need.
>
> Won't Gianluca Gorni's BBEdit LaTeX Glossary work with the Mac OS X
> version of BBEdit?

Yes, glossaries are platform independent unless they do something like
call an AppleScript which makes use of an OSAX which is only available
on OS 9.