[Mac OS X TeX] CMacTeX Update

Thomas Kiffe

Two of the programs distributed with CMacTeX for OS X have been updated. I
fixed epstopdf so that the File Menu works correctly. Macdvi now can use
database searches when looking for tfm and vf files. When database searching
is turned on macdvi opens a dvi file much more quickly than before.

Both updated programs have been added to the full cmactex_osx.sit.bin
which can be downloaded from the OS X section of the CMacTeX Home Page at
http://www.kiffe.com/cmactex.html. If you already have the full release the
updated programs can be downloaded from
http://www.kiffe.com/tex/programs/update.sit.bin.

--Tom Kiffe

[Mac OS X TeX] xdvi?

David Wagner

Has anyone successfully built xdvi for the XFree86-Quartz/Darwin
distribution?  If, so, how?

David Wagner
--
"Being unable to cure death, wretchedness and ignorance,
men have decided, in order to be happy, not to think

[Mac OS X TeX] xdvi?

Arthur E. Ogus

<x-flowed>It is part of the standard tetex distrubition that comes with the
fink install of tetex at source forge.  But I've had some trouble
getting that installation to work with TeXshop.
--
Arthur Ogus

[Mac OS X TeX] xdvi?

michael murray-6

<x-flowed>>It is part of the standard tetex distrubition that comes with the
>fink install of tetex at source forge.  But I've had some trouble
>getting that installation to work with TeXshop.
>--
>Arthur Ogus

Have you tried Tom Kiffe's instructions for downloading and making
tetex yourself ?

I haven't yet but I am intending too.

Michael

Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: [hidden email]
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt