[Mac OS X TeX] ConTeXt

Arun Mangalam

<x-flowed>Hello,

I'm new on this list. I was wondering if anyone was able to successfully
install ConTeXt on OSX. I have tetex install as per the instructions of
TeXShop README. ConTeXt seems to be installed with it, but texexec does
not seem to compile my sample tex file. It's looking for a cont-en file.
I've already run the "texexec --make en" command. Thanks for any
help. :-)

- Arun