[Mac OS X TeX] Re: NeXTStep TeXmenu screenshots and docs

[Mac OS X TeX] Re: NeXTStep TeXmenu screenshots and docs

Johann Beda-3

On 2001/05/14, Steve Frank wrote:
>Two screen shots of TeXmenu and the docs for version 4.1 (the final version
>was 5.0).  See my previous post about this program.

        You have probably already gotten spanked for this, I get the digest
a bit later than the individual posts.  If not:

Bad Steve! Bad! No attachments sent to mailing lists!

        Maybe a setting in the list software could be set to reject
attachments or files over a certain length?  5K?

--
* johann beda   <XNSName: =j-beda> <http://pobox.com/~j-beda/>   *

[Mac OS X TeX] Re: NeXTStep TeXmenu screenshots and docs

Steve Frank

>> Two screen shots of TeXmenu and the docs for version 4.1 (the final version
>> was 5.0).  See my previous post about this program.
>
> You have probably already gotten spanked for this, I get the digest
> a bit later than the individual posts.  If not:
>
> Bad Steve! Bad! No attachments sent to mailing lists!

I apologize.  I never subscribe to or post to mailing lists, but for a great
TeX on OS X...

Steve Frank