[Mac OS X TeX] Scientific Word and similar

[Mac OS X TeX] Scientific Word and similar

John Quiggin

<x-flowed>Hi,

I'm new to this list and am looking for info on word processors that
generate LaTeX output. I'm currently using Scientific Word, but they
have stopped developing for the Mac.

Thanks in advance
John Quiggin
--

Web site http://ecocomm.anu.edu.au/quiggin
John Quiggin, Australian Research Council Senior Fellow

[Mac OS X TeX] Scientific Word and similar

Ullrich Steiner

<x-flowed>On Thursday, May 3, 2001, at 04:39 , John Quiggin wrote:

> I am looking for info on word processors that generate LaTeX output.
> I'm currently using Scientific Word, but they have stopped developing
> for the Mac.

Have a look at SmartAssistant from Advanced Science Corporation
(http://www.advanced-science.com/).  They are working on a OS X version
of their Scientific Word - like text processing system

-- Ulli Steiner
--------------------------------------
Ullrich Steiner
Department of Polymer Chemistry