[Mac OS X TeX] Seperate Lists ?

Andy White
I put this question/suggestion to the list's maintainer who suggested
I post in both lists.

My suggestion is simply that since much of the Textures List posts
have to date been more generally about TeX on a mac, or just TeX -
and since we probably share a lot in common in the types of jobs that
we need to do (issues with Figs, EPS, PDF etc.) outside of, but
related to TeX on a mac - would it make more sense to just have a
single mac-tex list ?

--

Andy White