[Mac OS X TeX] Word to LaTeX?

Andreas Monitzer

<x-flowed>I've got a complicated layout in Microsoft Word I want to include in a
LaTeX document. It's a table with embedded graphics.

I'd like to include it in PDF-form, but how do I convert it? When I use
Acrobat Distiller, I only get full page output, but that's not usable for
LaTeX. When I shrink the page size in Word, it still prints a A4 page.

Any ideas?

andy
--
Description forthcoming.

[Mac OS X TeX] Word to LaTeX?

Jon Guyer

<x-flowed>At 11:48 PM +0200 5/9/01, Andreas Monitzer wrote:

>I'd like to include it in PDF-form, but how do I convert it? When I
>use Acrobat Distiller, I only get full page output, but that's not
>usable for LaTeX. When I shrink the page size in Word, it still
>prints a A4 page.

I'd use Word's option to print selection (under the "Microsoft Word"
tab of the Print dialog). Direct that to an EPS file with the
LaserWriter driver. Use \includegraphics to pull that in to your
LaTeX document.

--

   Jonathan E. Guyer
   <http://www.his.com/jguyer/>