[Mac OS X TeX] amsart body-header separation

[Mac OS X TeX] amsart body-header separation

Ben Reichardt

I am using TeXShop.  When I have a documentclass{article}, everything works
fine.  But when I change the documentclass to amsart, the header (page
number, title or author name) and text body overlap instead of being
properly separated.  Has anyone else seen this or know how to fix this?  I'd
like to keep using TeXShop if possible so I can keep my images in pdf.

Thanks,

Ben