[Mac OS X TeX] an editor alternative of osx

[Mac OS X TeX] an editor alternative of osx

Oliver Hardt

<x-flowed>I tries out pepper, and found it to be a very powerful and userfriendly
editor.   although integration with other programs (e.g., TeX) seems to be
possible, I have not achieved it.  Nevertheless, the editor is worth
checking out.  Olli.