[Mac OS X TeX] editor for texshop

tom keyes

hello,
 i just installed tetex,texshop and revtex on my osx G4 and things look
rather promising, but i do not want to use TextEdit to create .tex files -
it is very low on features. any chance texshop can be modified to use
BBEdit? sorry if this is an old question-is it possible to read the
archives of this list?  Tom