[Mac OS X TeX] finder quits in TeXShop

tom keyes

I've now had 2 Finder quit-relaunch incidents while using the latest
TeXShop, either during or right after (not sure) running TeX+ghostscript
>from TeXShop. I have nothing intelligent to say about it but am wondering
if anyone else has seen this. Never happened with previous version but then
i wasn't using graphics either....Tom

[Mac OS X TeX] finder quits in TeXShop

J.Huelsmann

<x-flowed iso-8859-1>I?ve had this Finder quit-relaunch thing from time to time, but no
matter which application was currently activ. (TeXShop wasn?t even
running.)
I guess this has nothing/little to do with TeXShop.
--Jan--