[Mac OS X TeX] new TeXShop works with psfig

[Mac OS X TeX] new TeXShop works with psfig

tom keyes

I took an old paper written the hard way on unix and using psfig. My
figures are .ps files not .eps  (btw I don't know the rationale for eps, ps
has always worked fine-anyone?) Anyway i didn't change a thing and with the
Tex and Ghostscript typesetting option the figures displayed perfectly -
this is great!
Tom