[Mac OS X TeX] "Help" Needed Inserting A Graphic File in Textures

[Mac OS X TeX] "Help" Needed Inserting A Graphic File in Textures

Zachary S. Davis

<x-flowed windows-1252>Thursday, 10 May 2001

Hello,

I'm sorry this is really off-topic, but can anyone who uses Textures
explain how to include a .tiff image into a LaTeX document?  I know
there is an \ includegraphics{} command, which I'm not too familiar
with.  Is there something like drag and drop capabilities?  If I am
limited to using the \includegraphics{} command, how do I position the
graphic file, and how do I let Textures know where to look for the
file?  I've tried looking at my LaTeX book, but it just seems difficult
to tell where on the page the file should go with out some sort of grid
overlaying the page...Please excuse my ignorance.

Zachary S. Davis
Department of Aerospace Engineering
University of Texas at Arlington
P.O. Box 19032
Arlington, TX 76019

Home: (817) 272-6418 [hidden email]
Office: (817) 272-5269

         ?Throughout the centuries there were men who took
          first steps down new roads armed with nothing
          but their own vision.?
                                 -Ayn Rand