[Mac OS X TeX] text rotation in pdftex

Enrico Franconi

On May 16, [hidden email] writes:
> It's viewgraph season and I'm trying to get the prosper class to
> work in teTeX under OS X.  The trouble I'm having (at this point)
> seems to be caused by the "Special/Rotate" command which,
> apparently, is not supported in pdftex.  Does anyone know the new
> equivalent command?

I'm using prosper with tetex on MacOSX without problems, but I don't
use pdftex, which behaves in a non standard way when postscript is
involved. I'm happily using the dvipdf script I've sent to this
mailing list the 14th of May, which is based on dvips and ghostscript.

cheers
--e.

Enrico Franconi                     - [hidden email]
University of Manchester            - http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~franconi/
Department of Computer Science      - Phone: +44 (161) 275 6170
Manchester M13 9PL, UK              - Fax:   +44 (161) 275 6204