MacOSX-TeX Digest #45 - 07/02/01

MacOSX-TeX mailing list
MacOSX-TeX Digest #45 - Monday, July 2, 2001

  new TeXShop works with psfig
          by "Tom Keyes" <[hidden email]>

Subject: new TeXShop works with psfig
From: "Tom Keyes" <[hidden email]>
Date: 2 Jul 2001 09:22:46 -0400

I took an old paper written the hard way on unix and using psfig. My
figures are .ps files not .eps  (btw I don't know the rationale for eps, ps
has always worked fine-anyone?) Anyway i didn't change a thing and with the
Tex and Ghostscript typesetting option the figures displayed perfectly -
this is great!
Tom