[OT]Ok… this is the second time…

Ok, this is the second time this has happened to me. The first time around I did something (I only wish I could remember what I did --- what I think I did doesn't seem to work).

When there were attachments to a message I used to have a little button on the `tab bar' just below the message header I could click to download those attachments to my preferred location (or - if I clicked and held I choose which attachment to download). That button has disappeared so I need to use the File->Save Attachments command and then choose where to place the file. How do I get that button back?

List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/

Re: [OT]Ok… this is the second time…

Peter Dyballa

Am 29.10.2013 um 15:54 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> How do I get that button back?

By rebooting your AC (Apple Computer)?

The human brain operates at only 10% of its capacity. The rest is overhead for the operating system.

List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/

Re: [OT]Ok… this is the second time…

Gary L. Gray-3

On Oct 29, 2013, at 10:54 AM, Herbert Schulz <[hidden email]> wrote:

Howdy,

Ok, this is the second time this has happened to me. The first time around I did something (I only wish I could remember what I did --- what I think I did doesn't seem to work).

When there were attachments to a message I used to have a little button on the `tab bar' just below the message header I could click to download those attachments to my preferred location (or - if I clicked and held I choose which attachment to download). That button has disappeared so I need to use the File->Save Attachments command and then choose where to place the file. How do I get that button back?

Hover the mouse at the top of the message, between the headers and the content. See the attached screen shot.

Gary

List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/

Re: [OT]Ok… this is the second time…

Themis Matsoukas-6
Isn't the mac so wonderfully intuitive? Alas, not any more...

Thanks for the tip.

Themis
[hidden email]

List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/