Présentation and Catalina

Luis Sequeira-5

It appears that the wonderful pdf presentation software "Présentation" (I have version 1.9) is not working in Catalina.
Here's hoping it is easy to fix, since it is so great.
I had to use Skim today, and thoroughly missed the dual screen, with presenter notes and the clock always visible on my laptop.

LS

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: Présentation and Catalina

Herbert Schulz
> On Oct 10, 2019, at 5:38 AM, Luis Sequeira <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> It appears that the wonderful pdf presentation software "Présentation" (I have version 1.9) is not working in Catalina.
> Here's hoping it is easy to fix, since it is so great.
> I had to use Skim today, and thoroughly missed the dual screen, with presenter notes and the clock always visible on my laptop.
>
> LS

Howdy,

It appears that there are some problems with python in Catalina. I have pythontex working fine under Mojave for several test files (some using anaconda2 python some the internal python) and they no longer compile.

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: Présentation and Catalina

Luis Sequeira-5
> hello,
>
> the bugs introduced by catalina are tracked here:
> https://bitbucket.org/rndblnch/osx-presentation/issues/69/bugs-on-mac-os-x-1015-beta
>
> i have prepared a beta that should fix them, it is available here:
> http://iihm.imag.fr/blanch/software/osx-presentation/betas/osx-presentation-1.9.1.dmg
>
> please report problems with this beta here:
> https://bitbucket.org/rndblnch/osx-presentation/issues/
>
> i will prepare a release, but i will wait a bit for the dust to settle with catalina.
>
> regards,
>
> renaud

Thanks!!!

On a first test, the beta seems to be working great.
I will keep testing and will report any relevant findings using the proper chanel.

Very grateful regards

LS

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/