TS & hovering the mouse over over a hyperref link

TS & hovering the mouse over over a hyperref link

Themis Matsoukas-6
In the latest version of TS (4.17), when I hover the mouse over a hyperrf link on the PDF output I no longer get the popup window with a preview of linked element. I just get a "go to page xyz".

Or am I missing something?

Themis

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: TS & hovering the mouse over over a hyperref link

Herbert Schulz
> On Nov 22, 2018, at 1:58 PM, Themis Matsoukas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> In the latest version of TS (4.17), when I hover the mouse over a hyperrf link on the PDF output I no longer get the popup window with a preview of linked element. I just get a "go to page xyz".
>
> Or am I missing something?
>
> Themis

Howdy,

Everything seems to be fine on my system with TeXShop 4.17, macOS Mojave 10.14.1 in Dark Mode.

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: TS & hovering the mouse over over a hyperref link

Themis Matsoukas-6

> Howdy,
>
> Everything seems to be fine on my system with TeXShop 4.17, macOS Mojave 10.14.1 in Dark Mode.

Relaunching TS resolved the problem (one should always relaunch before pressing the panic button...)

Themis

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: TS & hovering the mouse over over a hyperref link

Claus Gerhardt-4
This only happens when the pdf page is in the background.

Claus

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: TS & hovering the mouse over over a hyperref link

Themis Matsoukas-6

> On Nov 22, 2018, at 5:03 PM, Claus Gerhardt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> This only happens when the pdf page is in the background.
>
> Claus

Aha!

Thanks.

Themis

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: TS & hovering the mouse over over a hyperref link

Themis Matsoukas-6
sigh...

Now it seems to me that I loose the popup after I've been using TS for a while, even though the PDF is in the foreground. I can't reproduce at will but I saw it happen at least once.

Themis

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/