TeX Live Utility: why penrose forcibly removed each time?

TeX Live Utility: why penrose forcibly removed each time?

Murray Eisenberg
Each time that I use the current TeX Live Utility (with TeX Live 2018) to update packages, I see listed:

    penrose Forcibly removed

Why does this appear each and every time?

---
Murray Eisenberg [hidden email]
503 King Farm Blvd #101 Home (240)-246-7240
Rockville, MD 20850-6667 Mobile (413)-427-5334

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: TeX Live Utility: why penrose forcibly removed each time?

Adam R. Maxwell

> On Aug 23, 2018, at 08:06 , Murray Eisenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Each time that I use the current TeX Live Utility (with TeX Live 2018) to update packages, I see listed:
>
>    penrose Forcibly removed
>
> Why does this appear each and every time?

This usually happens during a tlmgr crash or error. Right click or control-click on the package and reinstall it.

-- adam

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/