TeXShop with \label and \ref

Michael Welsh
It's been a few years since I've done any serious TeX work, and I can't seem to get one feature of TeXShop that I used all the time working:

When typing out a \ref{}, I used to be able to type the first couple of letters and then poke esc and have an auto-complete list pop up. Now, when I poke esc, I just get an annoying beep.

I'm running latest versions of everything.

Michael
List Reminders and Etiquette: https://www.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: TeXShop with \label and \ref

Adam Maxwell-2

> On Jan 22, 2018, at 20:59 , Michael Welsh <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> It's been a few years since I've done any serious TeX work, and I can't seem to get one feature of TeXShop that I used all the time working:
>
> When typing out a \ref{}, I used to be able to type the first couple of letters and then poke esc and have an auto-complete list pop up. Now, when I poke esc, I just get an annoying beep.

Try using opt-esc or (I think) F5 instead of esc.

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://www.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: TeXShop with \label and \ref

Michael Welsh
f5 works perfectly, thanks.