[Textures] new mailing list - TeX on Mac OS X

[Textures] new mailing list - TeX on Mac OS X

Gary L. Gray
I recently installed Mac OS X and TeXShop and have realized that
those of us brave enough to do this will have a large number of
questions and issues to address. Therefore, I have created a new
mailing list for those of us venturing into the bold new world of TeX
on Mac OS X. This list will be for discussing anything related to
using TeX on Mac OS X, including, but not limited to (I mention
TeXShop because it appears to be all we currently have for Mac OS X):

* TeXShop

* other ports of TeX

* getting BBEdit to work with TeXShop or ports of TeX

* rumors and information regarding forthcoming products

* drawing and editing figures for use in TeXShop or other ports

* font issues

* anything else that sounds interesting

The list is up and running and you can subscribe by issuing the
following commands:

To subscribe, send the following command to [hidden email]:

     subscribe MacOSX-TeX

To instead receive digest versions of the messages, send the
following command to [hidden email]:

     subscribe digest MacOSX-TeX

You can send messages to the list and your messages will be sent to
the other list subscribers. Send messages to:

     TeX on Mac OS X Mailing List <[hidden email]>

To send a request, enter the command in the body of the message and send it to:

     ESM Listserv Requests <[hidden email]>

To receive help, send the following command to [hidden email]:

     help

To be removed from the list, send the following command to
[hidden email]:

     unsubscribe MacOSX-TeX

Best regards and happy TeX'ing under Mac OS X
--
    Gary L. Gray
    Associate Professor

This list is not moderated, and neither I nor the makers of
Textures are responsible for messages posted by third parties.