apple-symbol in TeXLive

Maciej Pudelko
Hi !

Does anyone know a good way to introduce "Apple" logo symbol into a
pdf generated by pdftex in TeXLive ? Is there a package that one could
simply download and install ? Perhaps "apple" sign is copyright
protected ? I tried to google a little bit, but it didn't give me any
good answer.

Any help would do,

Maciej

apple-symbol in TeXLive

Matthew Leingang
On Apr 17, 2008, at 5:13 PM, Maciej Pudelko wrote:

> Hi !
>
> Does anyone know a good way to introduce "Apple" logo symbol into a
> pdf generated by pdftex in TeXLive ? Is there a package that one
> could simply download and install ? Perhaps "apple" sign is
> copyright protected ? I tried to google a little bit, but it didn't
> give me any good answer.
>
> Any help would do,
>
> Maciej

Dear Maciej,

Google found this for me (search "apple symbol tex package").  It's a
little old, but maybe it can work for you:

        http://lindsay.at/files/tex/AppleSymbols.pdf

Yours,
Matthew Leingang

Matthew Leingang
Preceptor in Mathematics
Harvard University

http://www.math.harvard.edu/~leingang/vCard.vcf

apple-symbol in TeXLive

On Apr 17, 2008, at 4:13 PM, Maciej Pudelko wrote:

> Hi !
>
> Does anyone know a good way to introduce "Apple" logo symbol into a
> pdf generated by pdftex in TeXLive ? Is there a package that one
> could simply download and install ? Perhaps "apple" sign is
> copyright protected ? I tried to google a little bit, but it didn't
> give me any good answer.
>
> Any help would do,
>
> Maciej

Howdy,

I've been off list for about a week so I sent an e-mail directly to
Maciej. I'm not sure it was received.

Try the applekeys package available as AppleKeys.zip from <http://homepage.mac.com/herbs2
 >.

([hidden email])