parenthetical coloring

juan tolosa

Hi,

I am trying to revert the coloring  for text between parentheses to yellow, instead of (very) dark red, which obscures the text too much for my taste. This change was made after one of the recent updates. I looked under “syntax coloring” and how to go about changing the default colors, but I don’t think this was it. Any hints on how to do this?

Thank you,

                    Juan

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: parenthetical coloring

Murray Eisenberg
From TeXShop menu, Preferences > Themes (last tab on right), on last row of right side of window, the item “Enclosed”: Click the color, which opens a color wheel where you can choose the color you want.

On 3 Oct2018, at 10:52 AM, juan tolosa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to revert the coloring  for text between parentheses to yellow, instead of (very) dark red, which obscures the text too much for my taste. This change was made after one of the recent updates. I looked under “syntax coloring” and how to go about changing the default colors, but I don’t think this was it. Any hints on how to do this?

Thank you,

                    Juan
List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

---
Murray Eisenberg [hidden email]
503 King Farm Blvd #101 Home (240)-246-7240
Rockville, MD 20850-6667 Mobile (413)-427-5334

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/