pstThreeDSquare

Nitecki, Zbigniew H.
I am at a loss to explain why this code (two lines—one sets up coordinates and the other wants a light gray horizontal rectangle at height 1—prints the former but not the latter. My commands mimick the example at the top of p. 382 in Herbert Voss’s PSTricks book (English edition). The console yields no error messages.

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155

telephones:
Office    (617)627-3843
Dept.    (617)627-3234
Dept. fax    (617)627-3966
http://www.tufts.edu/~znitecki/

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Test3.4.2(e).tex (1K) Download Attachment
Test3.4.2(e).log (28K) Download Attachment
Test3.4.2(e).pdf (9K) Download Attachment

Re: pstThreeDSquare

Ross Moore-3
Hi Zbigniew,

On 27/05/2019, at 5:32, "Nitecki, Zbigniew H." <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am at a loss to explain why this code (two lines—one sets up coordinates and the other wants a light gray horizontal rectangle at height 1—prints the former but not the latter. My commands mimick the example at the top of p. 382 in Herbert Voss’s PSTricks book (English edition). The console yields no error messages.

The numbers  282  and  -5.64   look strange.
Shouldn't the first be  2.82  ?
Or the last be -564?
    to guarantee an intersection with your specified coordinate region?

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155

telephones:
Office    (617)627-3843
Dept.    (617)627-3234
Dept. fax    (617)627-3966
http://www.tufts.edu/~znitecki/

Cheers.

Ross

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: pstThreeDSquare

Nitecki, Zbigniew H.
Hard slap to forehead on my part, and thanks again to you.  Yes, 282 was supposed to be 2.82 (approx sort{8}).
And I looked so hard to find the error!

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University