texshop templates

Themis Matsoukas-6
I noticed in TS 4.01 under High Sierra that my custom templates under the "Templates" button are listed in random order. It used to be alphabetical. Is there a way to fix this?

Themis

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: texshop templates

Herbert Schulz
> On Sep 22, 2018, at 9:03 AM, Themis Matsoukas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I noticed in TS 4.01 under High Sierra that my custom templates under the "Templates" button are listed in random order. It used to be alphabetical. Is there a way to fix this?
>
> Themis
>
> <Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 10.02.07 AM.png>

Howdy,

I guess I never noticed that before. I just checked on an El Capitan system and, indeed, it was alphabetical there. I assume that is all controlled by the OS but can't be sure if it can be set by the application when compiling.

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: texshop templates

Themis Matsoukas-6

> On Sep 22, 2018, at 11:22 AM, Herbert Schulz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On Sep 22, 2018, at 9:03 AM, Themis Matsoukas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I noticed in TS 4.01 under High Sierra that my custom templates under the "Templates" button are listed in random order. It used to be alphabetical. Is there a way to fix this?
>>
>> Themis
>>
>> <Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 10.02.07 AM.png>
>
> Howdy,
>
> I guess I never noticed that before. I just checked on an El Capitan system and, indeed, it was alphabetical there. I assume that is all controlled by the OS but can't be sure if it can be set by the application when compiling.

Thanks.

I promise not to post any more questions for a day or two :)

Themis

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: texshop templates

Richard Koch-2
Themis,

I'm going to release TeXShop 4.08 today or tomorrow, preparing for the Mojave release on Monday.
The message below got in just under the wire. The problem you report is fixed in 4.08, as of three minutes ago.

Dick Koch

> On Sep 22, 2018, at 7:03 AM, Themis Matsoukas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I noticed in TS 4.01 under High Sierra that my custom templates under the "Templates" button are listed in random order. It used to be alphabetical. Is there a way to fix this?
>
> Themis
List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/

Re: texshop templates

Themis Matsoukas-6
Dick,

You ought to open a paypal account for TS. This lightning fast response is amazing.

Themis

List Reminders and Etiquette: https://sites.esm.psu.edu/~gray/tex/